[Bf-committers] Build error

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 23:24:36 CEST 2012

Hi, there's still a problem, the extern/openjpeg is static and I have
included add_definitions(-DOPJ_STATIC) to make sure that the blender code
expects the static version. So, if you disable WITH_SYSTEM_OPENJPEG you
won't get the dynamic library required by openimageio. Is there a way to
link both the imported and the static libraries? Other than that I fully
agree with Sergey that the best way is to build openimageio/ffmpeg withyour
bundled libraries. I am looking again at the initial errors you have though
and what makes me wonder is that the linker doesn't find the static version
of the libraries (Back, before -DOPJ_STATIC was added)