[Bf-committers] Build error

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 23:15:15 CEST 2012

You've got tiff and openjpeg disabled in your configuration, but
pre-compiled OIIO library requires
both of this libraries. So i could see two posibilities for you:

   1. Build OIIO yourself which would exactly match your system
   configuration. This is in fact
   best approach to use: pre-compiled libraries would be removed as soon as
   all modern
   distros would switch to libraries versions required by blender.
   2. Enable both opehjpeg and tiff libraries in your configuration, but
   keep WITH_SYSTEM_OPENJPEG
   disabled, so there should be no conflicts between what imbuf stuff
   requires and what you've got
   in your system.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin