[Bf-committers] Project 2D mesh/curves to another mesh using UV map?

Leonard Ritter paniq at paniq.org
Sat Jun 2 19:51:42 CEST 2012

Yep, that's what I initially tried, and it's pretty close to what I
need. But mapping objects using fit-on is not fast enough. I guess it
would be perfect if Shrinkwrap would support mapping to UV
coordinates, but since that's missing for now, and I guess there is no
other way, I'm going to write my own script for this.

Thanks!