[Bf-committers] Things to remove/disable before 2.64 release

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 19:58:27 CEST 2012

Here's a list of things I think should be disabled/removed for release.
Mostly this is stuff Im involved with so other developers may want to
point out half finished areas that should be fixed or disabled.

- sequencer mask strip:
  nice to have but for it to work properly we need to support multiple
mask users (like we have for image users).

- unused rasterizer code - currently there are 2, which can be swapped
out with defines.

- old boolean code (carve has proven to be generally better).

- Py docs "contribute" link in our doc generator, its not really used AFAIK.

One I'm not certain of is the old compositor code, think it should be
ifdef'd out for release at least, since it may be useful for
developers to enable for testing.

--
- Campbell