[Bf-committers] miss Sculpt tools issue in tools panel

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:19:13 CEST 2012

In the future, try asking questions in the user support forums:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?7-Support

The brush ID selector should be at the top of the 3D View's toolbar (T
key). If you are missing default brushes, you can try "Load Factory
Settings". An existing brush's tool can be changed from the "Brush >
Sculpt Tool" menu in the 3D View.

-Nicholas