[Bf-committers] Libre Graphics - Vienna

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jan 31 14:42:17 CET 2012

Hi all,

Springtime in Vienna, can't get it better! :)
http://www.libre-graphics-meeting.org/2012/

I'm afraid my hands (and Mango crew hands) are tied then. LGM is exactly in the period we want to do filming here :/

Nevertheless, the conference is big fun, lots of developers from other graphics projects visiting. It's more a 'hackers' (coders) event than for artists - at least last time I went there. So, plenty of time and space to do hands-on stuff, talk about technology, software design, and just some beer-geeking.

BF has no budget to pay for people flying to Vienna; but if people submit a talk and get accepted in the schedule, I'll check what we can do; at least free goodies to hand out would be possible.

Thanks,

-Ton-