[Bf-committers] Collada Development (moving forward)

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Tue Jan 31 14:35:02 CET 2012

Hi.
I just have added a few test files to the wiki page:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Development/Todo/Import_Export

At the moment i only added a rigged character, no animation tests yet.
@Toni: Does it make sense to also add your 4characters.zip to the page ?
I understand that you will keep an eye on the animation export parts ?

Discussion could take place in the "discussion" section of the wiki
page. I added a first comment to:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev_talk:2.5/Source/Development/Todo/Import_Export#Collada_Task_Force_Discussion

I can take care of keeping this page up to date and add new tests if
necessary and remove obsolete stuff from there. Right now i added Juha's
proof of concept patch to that page. And i hope we can get the final
patch added to trunk soon. then i believe that testing will become much
easier and will be done by more users.

cheers,
Gaia