[Bf-committers] Collada importer/exporter kickout

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:43:00 CET 2012

If the bug tracker is getting a lot of bug reports, does that not mean
that the artists want it? I know I have been waiting years for it to
get working so I can export to panda3d. It has been some time since I
checked on the status of this problem so perhaps they at panda have
another way. So, I would really like to have a good way to export to
Panda3d and I bet I am not the only one. How much is it hurting
blender adoption by not having a  good exporter for this format?

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: