[Bf-committers] Collada importer/exporter kickout

Tobias Kummer supertoilet at gmx.net
Thu Jan 5 03:46:34 CET 2012

Panda3D export isn't really a problem without Collada, see here:
http://www.panda3d.org/manual/index.php/Converting_from_Blender
I'd also be happy to be able to shove models around between different
packages without much hassle, but I find myself almost always having to
resort back on .3ds or .obj.
I never got Blenders Collada working correctly.
My 2ct: as long as it doesn't work in a predictable way - don't include
it in release builds.

Greets,
Tobi