[Bf-committers] Tile Branche Merge

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Tue Jan 3 16:08:55 CET 2012

Sorry, I was not telling this correct. :)

The 3 revisions are merged of course, and all the changes in
source/blender/nodes are there, but they did not get ported to the new
compo system in /source/blender/compositor. This therefore is part of
the branch work / porting compositor to new system, rather than a merge
task.

Regards,
Thomas