[Bf-committers] libredcode

Andrew Hunter andrew at aehunter.net
Mon Feb 20 19:35:45 CET 2012

For what it is worth, I can supply sample r3ds for development.

A 10 second clip from a film I shot is available from:
http://files.aehunter.net/BHS_RED_CLIP.zip

It was shot about two years ago on the RED One, firmware build 17 iirc.

I am working with the Epic on a shoot later this week. I could supply some
sample footage under a cc license if desired.

Sincerely,

Andrew