[Bf-committers] double-click non-mouse events?

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 19:04:03 CET 2012

When testing auto-complete modal-operator in the text editor, I found
that tapping up twice gives a KM_DBL_CLICK event.val, since Im
checking for KM_PRESS this makes the second tap do nothing.

Is it intentional that keyboards can do double clicking too?

source/blender/windowmanager/intern/wm_event_system.c:2961
 			/* double click test */
 			/* if previous event was same type, and previous was release, and
now it presses... */

Adding ISMOUSE(event.type) check here makes it work as I'd expect.

--
- Campbell