[Bf-committers] Remove Frameserver

Juan Pablo Bouza jpbouza at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:59:41 CEST 2012

I've never been able to use frameserver, mainly because I couldn't
figure out how to use it, hehe, as I didn't find much documentation or
support for it...

 I use Blender for all my video editing jobs and I would find
frameserver really cool to use, specially because of the limited
implementation of ffmpeg rendering options.

Currently I'm forced to render lossless images and then encoding them
with ffmpeg or avidemux outside of Blender, so frame server would be
really nice...

+1 for Peter