[Bf-committers] Remove Frameserver

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 17:58:59 CEST 2012

> so NOBODY reported it, and therefore NOBODY cared / seriously
> used it, otherwise it would have been reported way earlier.

That is a very faulty assumption.  The vast majority of users will not
report a bug to the tracker, so it can never be used to judge how important/
used/wanted a feature is.

We just don't have a way of judging how many people tried it and found it
wasn't working, nor how many people would use it if they knew about it.  It
could be zero, but don't judge that from the bug tracker.

Harley