[Bf-committers] Remove vertex colours in startup.blend?

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Apr 25 06:32:38 CEST 2012

Hi, I'm doing some work on my render exporter to bring it up to date
with Blender 2.63. I noticed that the startup.blend cube now has
vertex colours, which causes some issues for this exporter - I
override colours with the active vertex colour layer by default, which
was fine in previous Blender versions since vertex colours weren't on
the default object and had to be explicitly added.

I'm happy to work around this, but it's probably better to just get
rid of the vertex colours on the cube anyway, since they're
unnecessary. I don't have a working build setup here - if anyone
thinks this is a good idea, would you be able to please remove the
vertex colours and replace the startup.blend?

thanks

Matt