[Bf-committers] mingw cmake Vista with cycles complains

Peter K.H. Gragert pkhgragert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:44:14 CEST 2012

Dear Antony
I am not super good in make-files stuff.
Ideasman_42 introduced me to  cmake-gui, which looks good for not really
good make-file users.
And the makefile, which it probably use is much longer ..then your
suggestion ;-(

Looking at your used switches the most important difference is
-DWITH_CYCLES_CUDA_BINARIES=ON
It was some days on too but gave (a lot) of missing files ...

Here are my switches (looked up from the gui)
WITH_RAYOPTIMIZATION=ON
WITH_CODEC_FFMPEG=ON
WITH_PLAYER=OFF  //thus different
 WITH_IMAGE_OPENEXR=???? //not visible
WITH_OPENCOLLADA=ON
DWITH_CYCLES=OFF //because of error messages an deleting blender.exe
 DWITH_CYCLES_CUDA_BINARIES=OFF //because I think error message before
ending compiliation because of missing ???, not written down
If this is needed I can compile with this on and tell WHAT is missing.
WITH_MOD_OCEANSIM=ON
 WITH_FFTW3=ON
 WITH_LIBMV=OFF // different, I think I tried once, and if I remember
correct missing stuff, reason for OFF

So to use YOUR settings (checked cmake seems to work too) I would need a
complete TODO to run it
At this moment it looks like (for me as newbee ;-) ) that I should write
your commands into a doit.bat
and execute it?

And interested in what the -j4 after install means (never used up to now)

Greetings
       Peter

Op 9 april 2012 16:51 schreef Antony Riakiotakis <kalast at gmail.com> het
volgende: