[Bf-committers] Improving Blender's keymap: a proposal

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Sat Apr 7 00:46:35 CEST 2012

> The only mess-up I'm aware of is weight-painting mode.
> Trying to select a new bone just paints.

Hmm.  Yeah, this may be trickier than I thought.  Also consider
selecting faces/vertices for masking.

For people using mice, switching painting functionality to RMB will
work fine.  But for tablet users it's important for LMB to be paint,
since that's the one with pressure sensitivity.

Ideas?

--Nathan