[Bf-committers] Alternate Proposal - Meta-Sculpting

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:49:16 CEST 2012

We are in agreement about not focusing on the non-photorealistic
rendering aspects of this paper.  I'm not even especially interested
in the "implicit surface" aspect where they do layers, hair, and
features.  I'd focus on saving strokes and being able to modify those
strokes, and being able to reapply those strokes as they they are
modified (or not, if there are too many to do in real time).  I'd see
that as a foundation for doing a lot of other things.