[Bf-committers] Interface - arrows in dropdown menu

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:54:09 CEST 2011

Hi Francesco.

There is a big difference between the dropdown menus that have and don't
have arrows. Dropbox menus that allow for name searching (e.g. Scene,
Materials, ... all datablocks maybe others?) don't have arrows.

The ones that have a limited number of elements (the enums such as Engine,
...) they have arrows.

I like the small arrows you propose. But arrows everywhere I don't think is
necessary/good. It's quite consistent right now if I may say.

Regards,
Dalai