[Bf-committers] Weight Paint Ready for Review (radish branch)

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 04:13:08 CEST 2011

Heres the code review post containing a patch which applies on latest
trunk (r40212)

Code Review Page:
http://codereview.appspot.com/5021044

Patch for trunk:
http://codereview.appspot.com/download/issue5021044_1.diff

Most of my review and edits have been on the code: syncing with trunk,
moving bad level calls into BKE, some UI tweaks + removing some
warnings and fixes.
I've left the functionality unchanged from the final GSOC project
since I think its better to do that as apart of the review.

To avoid complaints after merging, I'd like it if some users can apply
the patch on trunk and test it to give some user level feedback.

Jasons's GSOC info:

Jason Hays, Weighting tools
- log: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:Jason_hays22/GSoC-2011
- video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NFVGzvODNw