[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [39991] trunk/blender: Merging r39693 through r39989 from vgroup_modifiers branch into trunk.

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:23:35 CEST 2011

How do you ignore it?

I only see these options--

/dsk/data/src/blender/bmesh> svn merge -r39990:39991
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/blender
Conflict for property 'svn:mergeinfo' discovered on
'release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_bone.py'.
They want to delete the property, you want to change the value to
'/trunk/blender/release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_data_bone.py:36154-39990'.
Select: (p) postpone,
        (mf) mine-full, (tf) theirs-full,
        (s) show all options: s

  (e)  edit             - change merged file in an editor
  (df) diff-full        - show all changes made to merged file
  (r)  resolved         - accept merged version of file

  (dc) display-conflict - show all conflicts (ignoring merged version)
  (mc) mine-conflict    - accept my version for all conflicts (same)
  (tc) theirs-conflict  - accept their version for all conflicts (same)

  (mf) mine-full        - accept my version of entire file (even non-conflicts)
  (tf) theirs-full      - accept their version of entire file (same)

  (p)  postpone         - mark the conflict to be resolved later
  (l)  launch           - launch external tool to resolve conflict
  (s)  show all         - show this list

Select: (p) postpone,
        (mf) mine-full, (tf) theirs-full,
        (s) show all options:

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Dalai Felinto <dfelinto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, my cellphone is getting crazy.
> what I meant to say (and why I likely hit reply or left the email open
> there) is:
>
> I noticed a similar problem when trying to merge cucumber into trunk prior
> to the 2.59 release.
> Somehow svn-merge (via svn-tortoise) was producing a patch which was
> changing a lot of those svn:merge property.
> I didn't want to deal with that so I pretend it never happened. It's good to
> know is something we can ignore.
>
> --
> Dalai
> 2011/9/7 Dalai Felinto <dfelinto at gmail.com>
>

>> Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> This commit deletes mergeinfo on many files where no changes are actually
>> made,
>> eg:
>>
>> Property changes on:
>> trunk/blender/release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_texture.py

- Campbell