[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [39991] trunk/blender: Merging r39693 through r39989 from vgroup_modifiers branch into trunk.

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:12:55 CEST 2011

Sorry, my cellphone is getting crazy.
what I meant to say (and why I likely hit reply or left the email open
there) is:

I noticed a similar problem when trying to merge cucumber into trunk prior
to the 2.59 release.
Somehow svn-merge (via svn-tortoise) was producing a patch which was
changing a lot of those svn:merge property.
I didn't want to deal with that so I pretend it never happened. It's good to
know is something we can ignore.

--
Dalai