[Bf-committers] In need for documentation for iTaSC

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 28 01:01:43 CEST 2011

I'm currently trying to eliminate some bugs inside iTaSC. But it is
really hard job since i could not find any good documentation for the
solver and especially on itasc_plugin.cpp and it's function
"initialize_chain". Since i don't know what it is supposed to be doing,
i have to start with a lot of assumptions, which isn't a good start to
begin with. Do we have some docs on how blender is supposed to interact
with iTaSC? Otherwise i will be in the painful need to figure out what
it does on my own, starting from scratch.

Greetings from
Tobias Oelgarte