[Bf-committers] what is the license of Blender GLSL shaders?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 19:48:12 CEST 2011

Hi Ton,

the shader files (gpu_shader_material.glsl and gpu_shader_vertex.glsl) have
no license header on them.
Thus my hope that they were not under the GPL.

In fact most of the code snippets we have there are classic implementations.
I don't think they can even be under specific license.
I find strange to have GPL reinforced over them.

> First: there's no "BF" or "BFL" license... it's just "GNU GPL v2
or later". :)
I guess I was a bit outdated :p I was referring to this
http://www.blender.org/BL/

Thanks,
Dalai