[Bf-committers] what is the license of Blender GLSL shaders?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Oct 13 20:06:42 CEST 2011

Hi Dalai,

Yeah... I noticed missing header too.
But I know enough of Blender's code to see it's a copy of existing
functions here :)

It even has the bump code we added in 2.59...

I never thought people would export glsl shader files together with
models to use in other engines... is that the use case? Is that even
more or less normal nowadays?

In that case we could track back who contributed to the glsl files and
check if it can be BSD'ed or MIT'ed so...

-Ton-