[Bf-committers] Tweak to default material

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu Oct 13 04:35:27 CEST 2011

-1

As I mentioned to Daniel in chat, subjective ideas of what 'looks good' or
not don't really belong in defaults (fwiw i've only had this enabled <5% of
the time when rendering in blender). Defaults should err on the side of
simplicity and being as correct as posisble.

Of course, being able to set your own personal defaults for any newly
created properties would be very handy.

Matt