[Bf-committers] Collada and Custom Properties export

Micael kam1kaz3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:48:59 CET 2011

Hello

Dear Nathan, first of all, thanks for all your work :)

According to
http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18145&sid=f92f437b3a4ad3aa31e1342e460f83f3
it
seems it's on your mind to implement custom properties export code on the
Collada plugin.

I am currently about to begin a project that would *greatly* benefit from
this feature (so I could use Blender as a level editor for graphics,
physics and so on).
I would like to know if this will be implemented in the very near future or
not. I have experience and feel confortable enough with C++ that I think I
could help implement this support if someone gives me a little guidance on
where to look (something more than the "collada" folder).

Thanks.

--
Micael Dias