[Bf-committers] Improvement of BGE rendering for CAVE systems

Damien Touraine damien.touraine at limsi.fr
Mon Nov 14 15:04:19 CET 2011

Hi,
I have thinking of a way of managing both modelview and projection
matrix for specificity of CAVE systems management. I updated the
projects.blender.org patch submit page to explain the solution I
propose. Moreover, I include a new version of the patch that propose
this solution.
I'm not aware of all technical details of OpenGL rendering of Blender.
So there may be a smarter solution that I can work on. Feel free to
review my patch and explain me the bugs that could result in such update.

Regards
     Damien Touraine