[Bf-committers] Blender newcomer wants to help

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 03:48:00 CET 2011

Oi Nivaldo,

Welcome to the blender develop list.
There are a few instructions online for first comers.
You can find it under "Getting Started" here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Contents

Where to start depends a lot of your area of interest. One mention you
would be willing to start by tackling some bugs. There are a few at
the projects.blender.org site that you could take a look at. Again, it
depends on what you are looking for.

Also, I'm also Brazilian. If you need any extra help don't hesitate in
poking me on the irc channel (#blendercoders) under the nickname
dfelinto.
I'll write for you directly to tell you about the BlenderPRO, the
national Blender conference in Salvador that will happens in this
coming week. Maybe you can stop by ;)

Take care,
Dalai

www.dalaifelinto.com