[Bf-committers] Blender newcomer wants to help

Nivaldo Henrique Bondança hick209 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 00:50:30 CET 2011

Hello,

My name is Nivaldo Bondança. I have recently started learning Blender, and
I loved it!
I am a student at University of São Paulo in Brazil.
I am a Computer Engineering major and I would like to better understand the
blender code structure.
So I say that I want to be a part of the Blender development process.
I'm only a freshman, but I am already familiar with Java and C/C++ and also
with the free software development process, but I know there's still a lot
more for me to learn.
I've been going through some of your material over the internet, but
there's A LOT of things out there, so I'm not really sure where to start.
I also overheard in one thread that maybe a good way to start developing is
by working with some easy bug fixes, so if you could recommend me
something, I would apreciate it ;-)

I hope I can make some good contributions soon.

Thanks for your time.

Nivaldo