[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [41508] trunk/blender/source/blender/ editors/interface/interface_handlers.c: Enabled ndof devices for controlling colour wheel and cube UI controls

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 02:26:21 CET 2011

Here's the latest news -- I hope this eases some of your concerns.

Toward the end of the push for 2.59/siggraph, I was offered (and accepted)
a great job far away in the frozen northland. 3D mouse progress on my end
approached zero during the move and ramping up at work, but at no point did
I consider this project "dead in its tracks". Now operating in
otherwise-employed-volunteer mode -- nights and weekends -- I've been
prototyping against the 2.60 release. I have stated on this list plans to
have the major NDOF issues fixed for 2.61, and still think this is doable.
Very much aware of the pile of suggestions, patches, reviews, bug reports,
etc. about where 2.59 did and did not work for people, I'm glad to finally
be able to get back in there and make it better.

I'll be focusing on the 3D view for now. It's great to see folks adding
support in other areas too!

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire