[Bf-committers] BGE Projection Matrix in Blender 2.5x

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:00:32 CET 2011

Hi,
once again even if it's a suspicious of a bug the tracker is the
better place for this. It's easy to track, assign people to look at
... or even the blenderartists forum

That said it's not a bug. In Blender 2.5x the matrix order is reversed
compared to 2.49. I think this is mentioned in one of the release
logs.
See your file "fixed":
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3292898/projection_260.blend

Regards,