[Bf-committers] Object move problem
kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Tue Nov 1 21:50:16 CET 2011
I have Blender 2.4.5. Try replicate this problem in your Blender.
(1) View the default cube from ok distance. Perspective mode.
(2) Add torus.
(3) Move the torus. Move the mouse pointer across the screen, and
you will notice the torus moves equally amount.
Now to the problem:
(4) Scroll (dolly) nearer the default cube. The default cube should
extend over the screen.
(5) Add torus. (Do not change default values for torus.)
(6) Start moving the torus. (Probably torus will be too large to be
visible in the screen. Do the move gesture with MB1.)
(7) Scroll further from the default cube while torus is still being
(8) Continue moving the torus. Move the mouse pointer across the
screen, and you will notice the torus moves just tiny amount.
That is the problem.
How it should work: The torus should always move equally amount to
what the mouse pointer moves.
More information about the Bf-committers