[Bf-committers] Unlimited clay patch review

Benjamin Tolputt btolputt at internode.on.net
Tue May 24 01:17:41 CEST 2011

On 24/05/2011 6:13 AM, raulf at info.upr.edu.cu wrote:
> Thanks for the quick repply.
>
> I thougth someone has being able to compile it and post a build online ...
> didn't knew community don't have a build to test with.
> (a consecuence of the lack of feedback) my main communication channel is
> email, I can't barely surf the web and definatelly I cannot longer visit
> BlenderArtist forums due to the new look (which I praise a lot but has
> left me out of the game :P) so if I don't get them this way I will miss it
> :(

I can honestly say that there are quite a few people on the
BlenderArtist forums still interested in the feature. That said a few
people have mention, and I will personally here, that the patch is not
working nicely - not to mention that I have been using a more recent
version of Blender for everything else (making a return to the older
version less palatable).

Perhaps a patch against a more recent head would garner more feedback?

--
Regards,

Benjamin Tolputt
Analyst Programmer