[Bf-committers] Sculpting on constructive modifiers
Sergey I. Sharybin
g.ulairi at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:54:42 CEST 2011
I've created this small patch to be able to sculpt on subdivided mesh
again. Main changes:
- Constructive modifiers are enabled by eefault in sculpt mode
- There's option to disable all constructive modifiers in the "Options"
panel of toolbox in scultp mode (maybethis would be useful for animators?)
- Use one column in ythis options to make strings easier to read
- No modifiers would be applied on multires
- I disliked idea of using that half-transparent mesh to show actual
shape on which brush is applying. It'll make sculpting slower and it's
not too helpful actually.
It's the very first version of patch, so some issues could present.
Here's patch itself: http://www.pasteall.org/21318/diff
Waiting both of artists and develoeprs feedback. Let artists tell what
they are still missing and what they want to view improved and other
developers could point me into silly places of patch -- it's always
useful due to everyone could easily overview something..
We could also create special builds so artists who want to test but
don't know how to apply patch would also eb able to send us feedbacj.
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin
More information about the Bf-committers