[Bf-committers] Frame Rate: Time Remapping

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 23 19:39:04 CET 2011

I already submitted a bug report some weeks ago. Don't know anymore who
reacted to this. But in the end it should be added to the todo-list. The
feature works partially, but some strange things are happening: Timeline
does not update correctly (at least if you try to navigate), Rendering
will be aborted at wrong points, and some animation features are stuttering.

I would like to have this feature back or reimplemented, since it is the
only simple way to adjust the timing.