[Bf-committers] Frame Rate: Time Remapping

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 19:31:53 CET 2011

Hi Troy,

I've used this in 2.49 and there it works fine. I remember Ton fixing a bug
1-2 years ago on that and mentioning that the whole remapping implementation
was a bit hacky. He may feel that without a proper re-design it's not a good
thing to keep maintaining. The official current status is: "half
implemented/candidate to be removed" (not my words) [1].

There are also two bug reports related to that in the tracker. Remember that
the search function in the tracker can show you closed items as well. That
helps to track back if an issue is supposed to be fixed, it's in the Todo
tracker or it was never reported.

[1] -
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Development/Todo/Tools#Animation
[2] -