[Bf-committers] Code Review

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Fri Mar 11 18:55:34 CET 2011

Ops! I can't access to any google hosted project/site...

"Forbidden

Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server.
You are accessing this page from a forbidden country."

So can I stick to my old way of send my patches? many times I don't have
the possibility to choose :(

Cheers
Raul