[Bf-committers] Code Review

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:39:22 CET 2011

This is really nice Brecht.
The system seems quite innovative. An online svn system, fantastic :)

I just sent a patch that was originally sent for blender tracker.
Let's see how it works.
I had to add it twice because my patch wasn't against the latest
latest trunk (it seems that the system can't merge if there is any
version mismatch in the files you changed).

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/

Best regards,
Dalai