[Bf-committers] Linux 64 bit build not making buttons and stuff

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:59:43 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 7:55 PM, Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We moved to python 3.2, check the other long thread here :)
>>
>> -Ton-
>>

> I glanced at it, so at least I know what you are talking about. I would
> highly recommend making a web page saying how to make it all work with
> Ubuntu and other linuxes. I suspect it will save you a lot of trouble.
>
> I will now go back to the archives and look for that one email about Ubuntu.
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Douglas E Knapp

Would be good if people who manage to get packages for py3.2 could
include the commands here.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/Building_Blender/Linux/Troubleshooting#Python

Since this page is linked to from the header of linux build pages, eg:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/Building_Blender/Linux/Ubuntu/CMake