[Bf-committers] Linux 64 bit build not making buttons and stuff

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:55:15 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We moved to python 3.2, check the other long thread here :)
>
> -Ton-

I glanced at it, so at least I know what you are talking about. I would
highly recommend making a web page saying how to make it all work with
Ubuntu and other linuxes. I suspect it will save you a lot of trouble.

I will now go back to the archives and look for that one email about Ubuntu.

Thanks.
--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!