[Bf-committers] Blender native compile for headless servers???

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Mar 8 22:37:54 CET 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably the easiest way to maintain this would be to use stubs for
> ghost and opengl so we dont litter our codebase with ifdef's.
>
> Brecht did this once for some renderfarm testcase, so he may have some
> suggestions.

What I did was compile without editors/, but then you still have the
problem that OpenGL is used in other places, and perhaps you want the
use the operators that are in editors/. So adding stubs for OpenGL and
Ghost is probably the least intrusive solution if someone wants to
implement this.

Brecht.