[Bf-committers] soc-2010-nicks Recast & Detour branch ready for merge

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 00:51:35 CEST 2011

Hi Benoit,
those are great news.

I'm a bit confused with the next release targets so I'm not sure I can
help here.
If the next release (2.58 in 4 weeks) is the final for 2.5 stable
series should it wait for after?

If, otherwise, we will have a next one (2.59 in 12 weeks from now
~Siggraph) that will be the definitive final Recast&Detour could be
commited asap to give more time for testing/eventual bug hunting.

my 2 cents,
--
Dalai