[Bf-committers] soc-2010-nicks Recast & Detour branch ready for merge

Jonathan Smith j.jaydez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:23:39 CEST 2011

You should fill out this page in the wiki:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.6/Source/Development/Merge_And_Integration_Plan
Which is part of the plan for merging branches.

>From what I understand, no new features are being added to Blender till the
2.58 release is out. The next one will be 2.6, where they will start merging
new features (like the ones at the above wiki page).