[Bf-committers] Float texture painting enhancements - code review

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 08:42:33 CEST 2011

Changed properties are just that, changed properties.  Change them
back and there is no problem.  I've now synced them up so there is no
difference in properties except the root svn:mergeinfo, which should
differ.

The differences were all empty svn:mergeinfo from trunk that I deleted
from soc-2010-jwilkins when I was trying to get mergeinfo in that
branch correct so that the new merge command work properly.  I'm
pretty sure empty mergeinfo doesn't make a difference either way, and
that somebody who is responsible for that could remove the empty
mergeinfo tags from trunk because they just clutter things up.