[Bf-committers] Blender developer IRC meeting notes, july 17 2011

Sven von Brand svbrand at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Mon Jul 18 09:53:59 CEST 2011

Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> escribió:

>Hi all,
>
> (...)
>
>3) GSoC
>
>- Most of the students made cool midterm videos, Ton will collect and
>post article.
>
>- Midterm passed: one drop out (fluids), one didn't make it (game
>logic), 15 continued.

I am sorry I could not be at the meeting, I just wanted to say, that even though I didn't pass the midterm, I will continue my efforts with the node engine (in case anyone has hope in it), but there will be a different pase and I will work differently, but if there's anyone interested in helping it would be great, just get in touch with me.

Ton and Tom were very kind and they said I was welcome to continue with my effort and try to make a contribution, for this I thank them.

I will do a mid-term review to point out what I think led to not have better results and what I will do from now on to achieve better result.

>Thanks,

Regards

--
Sven von Brand