[Bf-committers] Blender developer IRC meeting notes, july 17 2011

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Mon Jul 18 07:02:54 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 2:57 AM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> - Question, how is Ocean Sim coming? Todd McIntosh or Matt Ebb know!

Hasn't been changed since my work on it finished earlier in the year. I
brought it up to date with SVN a month or two ago, but that's as far as it
goes. It's mostly in a good state, but there's also some code that should be
cleaned out. I'm happy to give any assistance I can to someone that's
interested, but I have no time of my own to spend on it at the moment.

Matt