[Bf-committers] Spacenav 3dview navigation -- (was: Re: SVN commit: [38164] merwin-spacenav: various fixes to enable MSVC build, removed crusty old Win32 ndof code)

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:22:12 CEST 2011

No, this is very experimental. Just wanted to see the 2.4 behavior in
action. Once fly mode works properly, you'll be able to switch between
fly, helicopter, trackball or turntable from the NDOF popup menu.

Do you have any suggestions about where 3D mouse settings should
"live" between blender sessions? I have several variables in mind, and
want to access them via RNA at runtime. The core NDOF system lives in
GHOST, so it makes sense to read a file from there at startup. Does
GHOST have access to RNA so it can define and initialize these
variables?

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Nathan Letwory