[Bf-committers] color wheel upside down

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:27:43 CET 2011

yeah there is no correct way, that was bad for me to say but I guess I just
prefer when it's align with the vector scope as close as possible (like in
final cut pro), but even that is not a standart.
Or at least like most of the one we can find in other app. Maybe we could
have more custom color wheel to select or params in pref like you suggested.
I don't know, but the current one is really not natural to me. After all if
I'm the only one finding this weird just leave it as it is then.

thx