[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting minutes, Jan 9 2011

M.G. Kishalmi lmg at kishalmi.net
Sun Jan 9 21:03:36 CET 2011

thank you Ton,

had some troubles applying the patch from pasteall,
 so I made a new one that works nicely with r34208
  and put it one the bumpcode page
-> http://kishalmi.servus.at/3D/bumpcode/

thanks Brecht for cleaning up our code
 and adding nice UI options for bumpmaps in the image-properties.

let me quickly point out which is which (pls correct if wrong)
 "Original" = old bump
 "Compatible" = new bump
 "Default" = sparkybump 3tap
 "Best Quality" = sparkybump 5tap

"Default" is the one we'd like all of you to test, mainly in
comparison to "Compatible".
 open your finest .blends and see if you get too much difference
changing the bump method.

cheers,
 mario